Sunday 22 November 2009


This is my dad's blog. He is the Captain of a Lord Nelson sailboat named ALOBAR. I set this up for him, and soon he will be doing these posts himself about his life on the boat.
Until then though, I have the honour of the first post, and get to tell you that my dad is unique, fun and adventurous. He is a free spirit. He sold his house a few years ago to move onto ALOBAR, and is now heading down to the Carribean for the winter. He dreams big dreams, as my little sis would say, and has taught us to do the same. He is one of my best friends, and I am really proud of him, out there living his dream. (and it doesnt hurt to have a free place to stay in the Carribean either.) So we hope you enjoy this, his account of his adventures.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers